Friday, September 4, 2009

Photo Gifts made easy


artscow 
If you are looking for some fantastic gifts that are really unique, you have got to check out www.artscow.com.  They are seriously my favorite new hangout.  I love going to their site and drooling over all the different photo gifts. 

On the serious side, this company is located in Hong Kong so it does take some patience to wait for your items to arrive but it is so worth the wait.  There are many different companies where you can order photo gifts but I really think Artscow has the biggest selection at a reasonable price.   They offer a lot of specials so you almost never have to pay full price.  If you don't have a discount available, there are lots posted in their forum shared by other members.

My first purchase with them was right after Christmas.  I used them to print photo books for gifts.  They turned out really well.  I have ordered other photo books from other companies and Artscow's quality was equal to or better than those other companies. 

If you like the look of digital scrapbooking but don't have the time it takes to use a graphic design type program, Artscow uses Silverlight for you to create your own digital pages and designs.  There are also lots of designers that offer their kits either for free or at a reasonable fee.  

I most recently received two orders.  One was for dog tag necklaces and the other was a purse.  They turned out really well.  I can't wait to show them off and get reactions from my friends.  Everyone is going to want one of their own.  If you like my designs I'd be happy to help design something unique for you.  Just send me an email at digidandydesigns @ gmail.com (without the spaces) with a description of what you are looking for.  I can give you a quote for your creation.

Here are the pictures.  Don't mind the photo quality.  These were really hard to photograph.

Handbags


Dogtags


1 comment:

Christina said...

I love your photo gifts!