Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Designer Credits

There's lots of cool stuff out there on the web with resources for creating your own digital scrapbook pages. While I do try to credit the sources of my designs when I post my samples, I may have missed someone. I don't want anyone to be left out because these are the wonderful people that have helped me grow my passion. You can find my favorites sources in the right sidebar. Check back often because this list will be ever growing.

Many of these sites and designers have items available that have been used in the creation of many of our designs. These resources are available here to give proper credit where it is due and as a resource for those of you who wish to give digital creation a try.

Most of these resources center around Photoshop. More specifically, we use Photoshop CS2 and these resources can be used with this program. I am not certain how these will work with other programs.

A number of these resources are other bloggers who offer their items free of charge. They do this out of the goodness of their own hearts. They deserve credit for all the hard work they do. I hope to be able to feature them well and show you the wonderful work they do.

So, if you want to give digital design a try, check out the designer resources at right. Don't be afraid to click on them and see what they have to offer!

Oh yeah...if there's anyone that have missed that you think I need to check out, be sure to post a comment for me.

No comments: