Monday, July 21, 2008

Brag book challenge

Can I say it again? I am really lovin' all of the challenges I am finding. Rose McDigital posted a brag book challenge and of course I had to give it a try. I haven't done brag book pages before and wondered how difficult it would be to feature one or two small photos. I have generally only done 12 x 12 pages.

Saturday night my niece was over and she saw the design I was working on and I had to make one for her and for my two girls. I guess I like the brag book pages because I can print them as a 4 x 6 photo too. We ended up printing these and taking them to Grandma. Grandma fell in love.

Kirsten-fairy-BBpage

Overlay by Scrap Kitten, Wings are a brush by Obsidian Dawn with a glitter pattern by Creative Dreams, Flower Embellishment by Cindy Doerksen and charm frame by Angie's Asylum.

Jazmine-fairy-BBpage

Overlay by Scrap Kitten with a pattern overlay by The Scrappin Cop, Wings are a brush by Obsidian Dawn with a glitter pattern by Creative Dreams, Crochet flowers by Digi Scrap by Coco, Bow by Cindy Doerksen, charm frame by Angie's Asylum and stitching by Imanitas Designs.

Ali-fairy-BBpage2

Overlay by Scrap Kitten with a pattern overlay by The Scrappin Cop, Wings are a brush by Obsidian Dawn with a glitter pattern by Creative Dreams, button by I Love Yesenia, charm frame by Angie's Asylum and ribbons that I created.

No comments: