Saturday, September 6, 2008

The coolest use of Digital Pages

I donated a digital scrapbook to raise money for an event held by an online community that I belong to.  I spent a lot of time working on the scrapbook and the winner of the book realized this.  She was awesome to work with and I had a ton of fun creating her book.  Her book was all about her geocaching adventures.  I am also a geocacher so I really got into making her book extra extra special.  Well, because she loved my book so much she offered to make me a bracelet.  She creates Custom MEGA Italian Photo Charm bracelets.  The links  are bigger than a normal Italian charm bracelet.  They are a perfect medium for a digital scrapbook page. 

 

Anyhow, she made me 3 bracelets.  One for me and one for each of my girls.  I was stunned by how beautiful they are.  Take a look for yourself.

 

kathisbracelet2

 

Her website is CraftyGurlz and she has some fantastic items.  I highly suggest that you check out her other work.

No comments: