Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally...

I can't tell you how much of a scrapping slump I have been in and for how long. I can tell you that I am so relieved that I have finally been able to scrap something and I am so happy with how it turned out. For what seems like forever, I haven't been able to create much of anything that I have been totally happy with. I have started so many layouts and trashed them because my mojo just wasn't there. I think the long winter nights and the lack of photo opportunities have played a big part in that but in the last week or so there have been some nicer days and we have gotten out and played a little bit. To top it off Sine posted a freebie template on her blog today and it was perfect for the photos I wanted to scrap. If you want to grab this fabulous template, head on over to Sine's blog.

Here's the template:

bySine_BlogBee_06

Here's my layout:

bySine_BlogBee_06

Credits:

Template - BlogBee No. 06 - Designs by Sine

Papers and elements - SO Emily - Pineapple Plantation Designs

Style for Alpha - Wood PS Style - Bannerwoman Designs

No comments: