Friday, October 10, 2008

Are you a storyteller?

We all have some kind of story to tell.  Some of us may not know how to tell those stories.  Do you want to learn how to tell your story? 

 

There's a great new class coming up. 

 

JSprague-StoriesInHand-Flyer

 

I stumbled upon The Sprague Lab a while back.  And I have been loving reading it ever since.  This class looks like it is just what I need.  I always experience things that I know I just need to document and then by the time I sit down, I have either a) forgotten all about wanting to document the experience or b) don't know what to write about.  I also want to make sure I expand my focus on journaling on my scrapbook pages.  I know that when these pages are shared many years from now, the person looking at them will want to know a little about the story behind the pretty pages.

 

Mark your calendars and don't miss out on this class.  Oh yeah...the best part is that it's FREE!!!

No comments: