Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's been a long week...

...and there hasn't been enough time or energy for scrapping. 

 

Last weekend was scheduled pretty full.  We got started with a shopping trip on Friday and then a long time at the apple orchard/pumpkin farm on Saturday.  Then...it...happened.  Jazmine got sick at dinner.  I knew that the rest of us were doomed.  By Sunday afternoon I had been bit by the flu bug too.  I think yesterday was the first day that I was fully recovered.  That was lucky because I was able to play a little and I made another freebie

 

I have to give you a bit of background on this freebie first.  I may have said it about a billion times but I am a part of the product test team at Mega-Doodle Inspired.  It's great because we are able to get a sneak peek at some of the new elements and actions that Brandy develops.  I love that I get to play with these new things but I was also missing some of the previous actions that Mega-Doodle Inspired already had in stores.  That's why when I saw that there was going to be a bundle of them sold, I knew I had to have them.  Here's a tiny bit of info but if you click on the pictures you can go right to the store to see what all is included.  Oh yeah, I think you can still get a discount if you go to the Mega-Doodle Inspired blog and read <THIS> post. 

 

megadoodle_buymyactions_pscs3 megadoodle_buymyactions_pse_take2

 

The reason I am telling you about this is because that cute little purse that you see in this freebie was created with one of the actions that is included in the PS CS3 bundle.  You can also buy it separately but why would you want to do that when you just know you want even more of those cool actions.

 

The newest release from Mega-Doodle Inspired is this grab bag.  You can also click on the link to go right to the store to make the purchase or you can go to the blog and see where you can pick up a bunch of freebies using items from this grab bag.  I used one of the plastics styles to create the cute little lipgloss that is included in today's freebie.

 

megadoodle_grabbag06

Here's a page I made using the notebook and the keychain from this grab bag.

 

Our-walking-Journal

Credits: Strings and rubber band from Gunhild, pattern to create the texture on the leaves by The Scrappin Cop, Notebook, Paper and keychain all by Mega-Doodle Inspired.

The jounaling says: We started taking walks as often as possible. Not only are our walks fun but they are educational. We recently were learning about all the different kinds of trees and leaves we find. We also love to play red light green light stop. We can't wait to see what we can discover when spring comes.

I guess it's about time I get to what you all really came here for.  On to the freebie.  This was really made because I wanted to try out another fun new action I got.  It was an action by Cindy Doerksen Designs.  It was to clean up clip art and line art.  I wanted to try it on some sketch brushes I had from Obsidian Dawn.  I just knew that the makeup sketches would go perfectly with that cute little purse.

 

So without further ado, I present the Makeup Mini Kit.  I'd love to see what you create with these.  Please come back and leave a comment with a link to your page so we can all see.

 

DDD-Makeup-Mini-Kit-Preview

Download the kit here:

Makeup Mini Kit 

 

If you followed along this far thanks for stopping by!

No comments: