Sunday, November 9, 2008

A scrapping hangover

Yes, I really think it's possible to get a scrapping hangover.  Why?  I made 8 layouts in one day and it's taken me over a week to recuperate.  This is a problem since I have a big project that has to be worked on and I don't feel like I used up all my creative juices on International Digital Scrapbooking Day.  I hope you all have recovered more successfully than I have.

 

For DSD, I spent a majority of my day at Scrap Orchard.  I completed almost all of the challenges, which was a challenge in itself.  Here are the layouts I completed.  If you click on them it will take you to my Scrap Orchard gallery where you can see the credits for the layouts.

 

Tiffany's DSD Fruit Salad Challenge:

1101SO-Fruit-Salad-Challeng

Stacey's DSD Scraplift challenge:

1101SOStaceys-Scraplift-Cha 

Jennifer's Make It Snappy!:

1101SOMakeitSnappyChallenge

Angela's Template Challenge:

1101-2AngelasTemplateChalle

Kami's Template Challenge:

1101ZiggleTemplateChallenge

Mel's Make It Snappy!-Special Pet Edition:

1101PetMakeitSnappyChalleng

Melody's Mega Challenge:

1101MelodysMegaChallenge

Zakirah's Blast From The Past Challenge:

1101BlastPastChallenge

As you can see, most of those challenges were completed using the Scrap Orchard November Mystery Mega.  I am so happy I purchased this before DSD.  It was a real life saver and it has so many great products that will be used over and over again.

 

Besides those challenges, there was a creative team contest.  I entered two pages in hopes to join the Scrap Orchard creative team.  Alas, there were many beautiful entries and I did not make it to round 2.  Here are the pages I submitted.

 

Submission-1

Submission-2

All in all, it was a fantastic day.  I hope to recover soon and show you lots more pages that I am working on. 

2 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

WOW - you scrapped a ton. I love the first tow layouts. And I love all the stitching you used with those worn brown papers.... nice job... now relax a bit...

Rose said...

Hi. We got the HSM fleece from Hancock Fabrics, but I'm pretty certain Walmart has it. :) Hannah Montana, too.