Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lots to Share - Part 1

I have been neglecting this blog for too long.  I have had some projects going on that have taken quite a bit of my time.  When I wasn't working on that project I was creating layouts.  I really need to get into a habit of sharing my layouts here as soon as I have them finished.  Plus I want to start putting up some freebies that I have been promising for too long. 

 

I decided to do this post in 2 parts because I have way too many layouts to share.   I hope you like them and I would definitely appreciate any comments you leave.  Some of these are pages I made within the last few months.  It seems that I may have missed a few in the past.  If I duplicate any, please forgive me.

 

Joe-Cool

Credits:
Template by ChrissyW Sample Pack Two
Kit used - Collab by ChrissyW and Angie Kovacs

 

Playing-in-the-leaves

Credits:
Template by ChrissyW
All papers and elements from Lauraskathi from the following kits - Atalami, Gabriella and Sabrina

 

GDWI-Speed-Scrap-1025

This was for a Speed Scrap at Get Digi With It

Credits:
Template by ChrissyW
Kit used - Lakehouse from Collab by ChrissyW and Angie Kovacs

 

GDWI-Speed-Scrap-1115

This was for a Speed Scrap at Get Digi With It

Credits:
Variation of a template by ChrissyW from sample pack two
Paper and Elements from Angie Kovacs Playtime kit

 

chrissyw_templatechallenge7

This was for a template challenge by ChrissyW.

Credits:
Template by ChrissyW
Kit used - August Collab from Color Line Design

 

DrPumpkinMumpkin

This was for a font challenge at color line design.

Credits:
Metal Clips by Franette
All other items created with commercial use items by the following:
Overlay and Stitches by Gunhild
Custom Shapes by Obsidian Dawn
Folded Ribbon by The Scrappin Cop
Journaling:
As soon as Ali saw this costume she really wanted to be a doctor for Halloween. The costume came with a name tag and I had a feeling that she already knew what she wanted her name to be. For the last few weeks she has had this little nickname that she has been calling all of us. “Pumpkin Mumpkin” When she was asked what kind of doctor she was she said that she was a doctor that helps babies. She said she helps them keep all their blood in. I think she really picked this costume just so she could play doctor at home with her dolls.

 

Jazmine-Halloween

This was for a font challenge at color line design.

Credits:
Template by ChrissyW from the ChrissyW and Angie Kovacs Collab.
Paper and Elements by Lauraskathi Julia Kit
Journaling:
Jazmine wanted to be a witch for Halloween and I think she pulled it off pretty well. When she put on her costume she had this cute pouty face which really worked for this costume. We told her how good she looked when she wasn’t smiling so for the longest time she wouldn’t smile. It was so not like her so we kept thinking there was something wrong with her. After we figured out that she was playing with us she got a good laugh. As you can see, by the time she started trick-or-treating she was back to her “normal” self. This picture is a pretty good shot of how she looked the rest of the time. She was flying around the neighborhood.

 

GDWIPaper2Digi1031

This was for a Paper 2 Digi Challenge at Get Digi With It and a Word Art Wednesday Challenge at Scrap Orchard.

Credits:
All Worn Out overlays by Penny Springmann
Crumpled Paper overlay by Cindy Doerksen Designs
Folded Paper overlay by The Scrappin Cop
Word Art by Elegant WordArt by Bethany
Papers and Elements from Add on au Kit Cherish for love by Franette

 

bySine_TempChlng_05-copy

This was for a Template Challenge at Scrap Orchard and a Title Works Challenge at color line design.

Credits:
Summer Lovin' Collaboration kit by Pineapple Plantation and ellie lash designs
Template by Designs by Sine
Paperhearts Alpha by Pineapple Plantation

 

CLDArtistChallenge1108

This was for an Artist Challenge at color line design and a Word Art Wednesday Challenge at Scrap Orchard.

Credits:
Kit used - Welcome to the Orchard by Pineapple Plantation Designs and Irene Alexeeva
Word Art - Elegant WordArt by Bethany

Frame - Feisty Kit by Ziggle Designs

No comments: