Monday, January 26, 2009

A new look and some great new designs

I told you a few days ago that I have become a Color Babe at color line design.  In a nutshell, that means I am now on the site's creative team.  I am loving ever minute of it.  Have you been to the site since it had a complete makeover.  The site design now goes great with the site name.  It's so colorful and there's lot of new things happening there.  The site is under new management and, let me tell you, there is a lot going on behind the scenes to make it even better than it was before. 

 

Anyhow, I have done a few layouts for color line design and I thought I would share them with you today.  There will be lots more coming in the very near future but here's what I have so far.

 

This is using the December collab kit.  You can get the monthly collab kit for free just by completing three challenges at color line design and posting links to those layouts on the in the site forum.  Who wouldn't want to get an awesome free kit?  Go check out what the January kit looks like.  You will want to start participating in the challenges right away.

 

CLDJan09T1_PSD

Credits:
Template by Kellie Puddy -January Template Challenge 1 at color line design
December Collab kit at color line design

 

011009CLDAvatar

Credits:
Template - Circle of Stars - Designs by Sine
color line design January Collaboration kit

 

These next two are using the new Moonlight and Roses kit by Scrapbrat Designs at color line design.  I know you saw the second one already but I wanted you to see the great kits you can pick up at color line design.

 

CLDCT011109

Credits:
Moonlight and Roses by Scrapbrat Designs at color line design

 

 ADSRChallenge5

Credits:
Frames - Designs by Sine SO Useful Frames
Lace background - Obsidian Dawn Lace patterns
All other elements - Scrapbrat Designs at color line design

 

Journaling:
I carry pieces of you with me throughout my life. You have helped me to become the woman I am today. Because of you I am a strong and independent woman who can accomplish anything I set my mind to. I am kind, loving, honest and caring because of all the things you have taught me. Thank you for being you and teaching me to be me.

No comments: