Sunday, July 6, 2008

Designer Resources

This blog also has an area where I will share designer resources. This is for those of you who wish to create your own digital scrapbook pages. Many of the resources center around Photoshop. More specifically, I use Photoshop CS2 and these resources can be used with this. I am not certain how these resources work for other programs.

I don't want to hide anything because I know many people are capable of designing digital pages and books all on their own. I also know that many of these resources are available with a few web searches. These are there for those of you who wish to give digital design a try all on your own.

This list is far from complete, but I have listed a few to get you started. Many of these resources are other bloggers who offer their items free of charge. They do this out of the goodness of their own heart. They deserve credit for all the hard work they do. I hope to be able to feature them and show you the wonderful work that they do.

So, if you want to give digital desgin a try, check out the designer resources listed in the sidebar.

No comments: