Sunday, July 6, 2008

What is Digi Dandy Designs?

As you may have read in my about me page, I have discovered a love of digital scrapbooking. I recently completed my first book. I created 40 pages with thoughts of my girls through the year 2007. I had so much fun creating the pages but I was overwhelmed, in a good way, when I saw the finished book that I had professionally printed. Not only does this book hold precious memories, it is also beautiful beyond words. I was so proud that I had to immediately share the book with family and friends. Everyone was also taken with the beauty of the book. Friends expressed amazement that this was something I had created. They knew I was a crafty person but they just kept complimenting me on the book. Many asked if I could create something like this for them with their own photos. I had already thought that this would be a great idea for many people. I also knew that many people would either not know how to do this or just did not have the time. After the numerous requests to create books for others, the idea of Digi Dandy Designs was created. I have most of the logistics down for how this will work and at this point I am using this blog to document how this will work.

Digi Dandy Designs will be a place for you to purchase individual pre-made digital scrapbook pages and/or a complete set of pre-made pages using your photos ready to be printed. There will also be handmade cards and other gift items.

I am also open to suggestions for ideas from you. Feel free to leave me a comment and I will work with you on your own personal creations.

No comments: