Sunday, August 3, 2008

Marathon scrapping weekend

Both girls spent a majority of the weekend at Grandma's house so I had lots of quite time to scrap. It really was a marathon scrapping weekend. I made 4 personal pages and 9 pages for an order I have. I really should have taken more breaks because my shoulders are pretty tense from staring at the computer for so long. But, I can't help myself. I love doing this so much that most of my time is spent thinking about the next page. It's just too much fun!

Let me share the personal pages I made. These were of course for challenges. It's a new month so there was a whole new set of challenges at Color Line Design. I already shared one of the pages yesterday but here are the rest.

This was for a 12 x 12 template challenge:

CLD-Template-Challenge-08-1

Overlay by Paradise Scrap at mitiaassef.com.

Journaling: The best school project was a huge mural the whole class painted. They did it outside because they got really messy.

This was for a brag book challenge:

CLD-BB-Challenge-08-1

Papers all by The Scrappin Cop.

And, last but not least, this was for a Trends and Technique challenge. The challenge was to use black as a focus of the layout with splashes of color. I don't know if I like the layout but I do like using black as a base in my layouts.

CLD-TNT-Challenge-08-1

Overlay by Sweetmade.net and frame by Gunhild. Flowers are from photos I took and the ribbons are my creation.

No comments: