Friday, September 19, 2008

Football Freebie

Today's freebie was actually the first one that I made but I loved those papers from yesterday so much that I couldn't hold out on sharing them with you. 

 

This freebie was created with some fabulous football related products from Mega-Doodle Inspired.  I am so lucky that I am a part of this test team.  I suppose you are pretty luck too because now you get Freebies from me. 

 

Go check out the Mega-Doodle Inspired blog to find out how you can get your hands on the kits used to create this freebie.

 

This one was a little outside of my comfort zone.  I really am not all that into Football so I don't know what all of the terms mean.  We do have the Green Bay Packers here and years ago I was a die hard fan.  While we are a Packer loving family, I am just not all that into the sport.  That certainly didn't deter me from giving these items a try and I even think I have some old photos from a game we went to in Detroit to create a page.

 

Here's an example of one of the papers:

 

Paper-preview

 

Here's a preview of the Football Mini Kit:

 

DDD-FB-Mini-Kit-Preview1 

 

You can pick up this kit here:

Football Mini Kit

 

I hope you have fun with this.  Please let me know what you think and if you create any pages please share.

3 comments:

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

This is a great freebie! Thank You!

Simply Sarah said...

Cute papers, even if they are the packers colors! Thanks for stepping outside your "zone" and making these!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).