Monday, September 15, 2008

A new adventure

There are many many digi scrapping blogs that I have followed for a long time but one always stuck out to me.  Mega-Doodle Inspired is a blog by a wonderful designer named Brandy.  She does fabulous work and I have admired many of her actions and other products forever. 

 

Well, recently Brandy put out a call for a product test team.  I stepped out of my comfort zone and put in my name for consideration.  Guess what?  I am now a part of my first team in the digi scrapping world.  Brandy asked me to join her team. 

 

What does this mean for you?  Freebies!  Yes, I am now going to start producing freebies to share her on my blog.  There's one in the works right now.  It's a little different than anything I have seen out there so be sure to keep checking back so you can grab it up. 

 

While you are waiting to start seeing the freebies, be sure to check out Mega-Doodle Inspired and look around at all that Brandy has to offer. 

No comments: