Saturday, November 29, 2008

Keep on Rollin'

I absolutely love the weekends. I especially love long weekends like this. I can spend hours getting lost creating different layouts. This weekend I have been catching up on some challenges I have been meaning to do. I am really on a roll. Rather than show you too many pages at once I figured I would show you what I have created so far. All but one of these pages was created in the last few days.

SOMakeItSnappy1121

This was for a Make it Snappy Challenge at Scrap Orchard.

Credits:
Sweet Shoppe Designs and Scrap Orchard Collab Sweet Orchard
Photo Clips and frame from Scrap Orchard November Mega
I put my own spin on a template freebie by Mrs.Wresh

CLD-Template-Challenge-11-1

This was for a Template Challenge at color line design.

Credits:
Kit used - Two Turtle Doves by Ziggle Designs

SOFruitSaladChallenge1108

This was for a Fruit Salad Challenge at Scrap Orchard.

Credits:
Stitches from the Scrap Orchard and Sweet Shoppe Designs Collab Sweet Orchard
Template - Photos Gazeuse - Designs by Sine
Everything else is from the December Scrap Orchard Mystery Mega

SOElementChallenge1108

This was for an Element Challenge at Scrap Orchard.

Credits:
Scrap Orchard December Mystery Mega

SOScrapThatTune7

This was for a Scrap That Tune Challenge at Scrap Orchard.

Credits:
Template - So Stacked - Designs by Sine
Efflorescence by Ziggle Designs

SOInspirationChallenge3

This was for an Inspiration Challenge at Scrap Orchard.

Credits:
Pineapple Plantations Inspiration Challenge #3 Free"bee"

Journaling: Since Mommy has off every Friday, this has become Mommy and Ali’s special days together. We try to do something extra special for Ali since she is away from her sister all day. We go shopping, other times we play games and sometimes we go for a walk and explore our neighborhood. No matter what we do it’s special because it’s time for us to be together.

No comments: