Friday, November 28, 2008

Photo Swap Thank you's

Some new challenges have been popping up and they are super fun. In these challenges you swap photos with another digiscrapper and you scrap a page with their photo(s). I participated in two of these swaps this month and had some fabulous pages created for me.

At Scrap Orchard it is called a RAK Challenge. In this swap you post your photo for someone to grab. It ended up that me at Charmaine (charmedeebob) grabbed each others photos.

Here's the beautiful page she created for me:

SORAKchallengeJazmine1108

You can click on the photo for credits. This is one of my favorite Christmas photos and I just couldn't find a way to do it justice. I absolutely love what Charmaine did with it.

In turn, here is the page I created for her:

SOPhotoSwap

Her son Casey is just the most handsome little boy. Aren't you just drawn into those gorgeous eyes?

Credits:

Ziggle Designs - Feisty Kit
Ziggle Designs - Tag Alpha
Template by ChrissyW

At color line design we were paired up with the person we would swap photos with. Petra (Sugar 'n Spice) and I swapped photos of our little girls. I gave her a lot of photos so she would have lots of choices. She ended up scrapping three pages and used all of my photos!

Aren't these pages gorgeous:

CLDPhotoSwapGirls1108-1

CLDPhotoSwapGirls1108-2

CLDPhotoSwapGirls1108-3

You can also click on these photos to get the credits. Petra also has a beautiful blog where you can check out all of her beautiful pages and get lots of scrapping inspiration.

In turn, here is the page I scrapped of her beautiful little girl.

CLDPhotoSwap1108

I couldn't help but make a play on Petra's user name-Sugar 'n Spice.
Credits:
Sweet Shoppe Designs and Scrap Orchard - Sweet Orchard Collab Kit.
Template by ChrissyW

So here is a great big THANK YOU! You ladies did a great job and I had a ton of fun participating in these swaps.

No comments: